Website Evaluation

Hi! I've visited an ELT website today and I want to evaluate it here for you. I hope you like it!

The name of the website that I have visited is ELT-Cation. (https://eltcation.wordpress.com/) The author of it is Svetlana Kandybovich. There is no information about the qualifications and credentials. In this website, the author gives lesson ideas to the ELT teachers that they can benefit in the classroom. In other words, its content is more like giving some examples of in-class activities. When I browse the website, I see the target audience of it: English Language Teaching teachers. She shares her experiences and feedbacks and always finds a new one. She is like a creator! She is also an ELT teacher. So, she can understand what they may face with. She provides them to give their lessons effectively. The purpose of the website is helping ELT teachers and creating and sharing new ideas about teaching English.



She's last updated her website last week, so she uses it regularly. I find the informations that she gives very very beneficial and accurate. There are so much things that I will do in my classes. There are good comments about them, too. I have never seen an error on this website. That's why I rely on it. There are no broken links actually. I think everything is relevant with each other. The images that are used is so attractive and makes me read the posts. When we comes to EFL teaching, it is suitable enough to use in it. Everything that an EFL teacher needs is available on this website. Activities, experiences and feedbacks, lesson plans, games, and so on. I like it so much that I've become its follower:) Because of this website, we can spend our classrom time more enjoyful and effective. She shares lots of games and activities with us and all of them is very successful. If you wonder about the website, please take a glance at it and inform me about what you think!



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Padlet

Book Review

LAST WORDS...