Padlet

Hi guys!

This time I'm here to inform you about my Padlet project.

We use Padlet like we use Blogger. Me and my five other friend created a group and chose our topic as a global issue: fresh water scarcity. We started researching about the topic. Each person in the group wrote about different things like solution, causes and effects, public opinion, general information about fresh water scarcity. Thanks to Padlet, we had a chance to share our opinions with people all around the world. We combined our ideas and our findins in one website. So, there are more than one perspective in our page.
padlet ile ilgili görsel sonucu
I find it very beneficial and useful as for writing freely and communicating with others easily. I think Padlet has a great contribution to 21st century learning because it consists what we are looking for in 21st century learning. A teacher-student relationship must not be limited as class interaction. With Padlet, there is an ease communication between teacher and students.

As a consequence, I'm happy to discover Padlet. I'll keep writing there. I'll leave our Padlet link here in case you want to join us and share your opinion. I will be so glad if you read our writings and comment on it!

Here is our link: https://tr.padlet.com/rizaerdemoglu08/xomcbq36v37i

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Book Review

LAST WORDS...