Welcome to My Blog!


Hi! Welcome to my blog. As an ELT student, I'm planning to post some tips for you about the relationship between teaching and technology. 

We all know that teaching isn't that easy as it is said. Practising and being experienced is of course very important in that area but above all, you always have to improve yourself and your teaching skills. I believe that there is always another better way of teaching and as time passes, teaching methods are getting changed. You should always be innovative. Although reading books and articles about teaching is important, in 21st century, teachers should do more than that. 

Technology takes a significant part in our lives. Why don't it be used in teaching, then? I think teachers should use technology and encourage their students to use it, too. If they can, it will be a great assistant for them. 

Hoping to help you be more aware of that with my posts.

Have fun!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Padlet

Book Review

LAST WORDS...