Podcasting

podcast ile ilgili görsel sonucuHello people!

My friend Serap Ulutaş and I've tried a different thing the first time in our lives. We've created a podcast about the Smurfs! It was very hard for us actually. It took our 2-3 hours at all. As of podcasting, I find it very enjoyable and funny.

Despite its difficulty, we finally brought about a nice job. If I were a teacher, I'd use podcasting in my classes because in my opinion, it is kind of attractive to the young learners. For that reason, I will use it when I become a teacher in 3 years.


smurfs ile ilgili görsel sonucu
  • If you want to play the Smurfs game, please click here!


By the way, please don't forget to visit my friend Serap's blog!


Here is our brand-new podcast! 

↪ https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ufhgd-ab7ec5


Have fun!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Padlet

Book Review

LAST WORDS...